Technical audit is an independent expertise, to be carried out by means of scheduled, unscheduled, complex and discipline-related inspections with the aim to estimate the technical condition of industrial facilities, to prevent negative impacts and tendencies in industrial sphere and to improve operability of units.
For each Client the most important criteria are: quality, best value and reasonable time schedule. The supplier of equipment/services must comply with these requirements.
The mission of the technical audit is the definition and specification of the technique level of the factories, current state of facilities, detection of existing problems, elaboration of measures to solve the negative issues in the production industry. Technical audits are performing based on complex criteria, associated with the production capacities, Quality Management Systems, occupational health and safety, environmental management.
- Technical audits of products/services generally include:
- - Preliminary engineering assessment of factories (estimation audit) to determine their ability to supply the production conform to the technical requirements of the Customer and at the stated time.
- - Detailed reporting of the audits of each supplier, specifying the objective evidences and conclusions on the technical capacities and possibilities of the supplier to fulfill the Customer requirements, including the requirements to the Quality Management System, occupational safety and health. The report also contains the information on interaction of the Auditor with the factory (including facts of insufficient production capabilities to fulfill the Customer requirements, denial of estimation audit conduction).
- - Regular meetings with the Customer to control the project execution, its efficiency and for solving of raising problems.
- Main principles of technical audits are:
- - Independence and objectivity - Auditor gives an objective assessment to the existing situation. He has no property or financial interests in the particular organization.
- - Confidentiality - Prior to conduct the Procedure Auditor signs a nondisclosure agreement for the results of the Audit. Submission of information to third parties is only allowed based on the request of the judicial authority or with the consent of the Client.
- - Competence - Auditor is a person with high level of education, expertize, human decency.
TRI specialists have performed numerous technical audits of suppliers to estimate their correspondence to the Customer requirements to realization of construction projects in the oil and gas sector as well as for the procurement of different production and equipment.
Our recommendations for potential supplier’s qualifications and executed corrective measures allow Customer to mitigate risks associated with the timely and qualitative project realization.